Friday, January 22, 2010

Riverine,Melaka.

Wow!I had an awesome night 2day!
We went to a river-side cafe called Riverine to have our dinner.
The place is really very cozy and the night scenery is so beautiful.
Highly recommended.
We were so hungry until when the food was served we st8 away makan dy!
I totally forgot to take pictures of the food we ordered but it was quite tasty.
I rate it 7/10.
But i rate 9/10 for the environment.
The reason why i didnt rate it as 10/10 cuz there are lots of MOSQUITOES!!!!!
haha!
Credits to hub Ken for introducing this lovely place 2 me so that I can bring my besties to enjoy the breeze and authentic Nyonya cuisine there.
Ever since my beatie,Julia came back from Sydney,
We always go out chilling and have fun 2gtr.
It was nice thou I had already spent so much and my pockets are now as dry as desert!=P
She will be leaving in a month' time.
So sad la..=(
Time flies.











The kuehs are made from plastic!
look so damn freaking real man especially the ondeh-ondeh.





Denise, Me and Julia.



Denise and I.



Julia and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)