Saturday, January 9, 2010

Must Read!

Time flies!
Today is already the 10th day of 2010!
Apart from that,
Chinese New Year is around the corner.
So did u guys enjoyed so far?
I really hope my life would be better throughout the year!
Im enjoying so far till my pocket run out of $$$$ ! =(

Went 2 Leslie's birthday party at his house yesterday!
u know wut,
I was so damn scared man!
The whole taman dark like hell cuz no electricity!
Im not joking.
Its freaking dark like hell~!!
really cant see anything thou I've already on the lights of the car.
Fyi,I have 2 on HIGHLIGHT!!!!
Eventually the whole road to his place was dark but not as bad as the road to his taman.
I drove alone smr~!
wah!
On the way 2 his hse,I sesat-ed n I was so panic,so I called Mr Leslie.

I said : Where is ur hse???very scared leh!so dark!!Im around ur taman dy @ Jalan Delima,11.

Leslie : oh Jalan Delima 11 eh?? Its very hard 4 me 2 explain leh.u just drive ny!!My taman is JD 15.
My birthday special ma dats why no electricity!

Me : *doinkkkkkkk* straight away bengang!*hung up the phone*

So i tried to drive st8 down,n.................................
Thank god!
I found Jalan Delima 15~!!!!!
Leslie's house!!!!
phewwwwwwww~!!i was so relieved! =))

When i stepped into his hse, everyone was sitting outside having candlelight dinner!

An hour later, everything was back 2 normal~!
I think Leslie screwed the TNB like how Namewee did! LOL!
Then,
Vivian,Leslie's sis gave me this for me 2 try!
Tadah~!
Its strawberry flavoured condom!=P



Oh u dirty minded freak!
dun think serong!
its actually a strawberry flavoured chocolate!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaha!
so special rite???~!!
it taste good as well. =))
not bad huh, Taiwan production!



This is a sanitary pad imported from Taiwan.



Dont get fooled!
Its a marshmallow!!
damn cool la those Taiwanese ppl!
I was shocked too at first!
Anyway,thanks for offering,Vivian. =)

Take a look at the words on the chocolate cake.
It is written :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF LESLIE BOY.
gosh!
so perasan rite??
he said nobody buy cake for him so he bought it himself!
like dat also can!hahahhahahahahahaha!damn funny!



Leslie and his boss.
Fyi, his boss is a singer n he is already 40!
It was the biggest shock of my life when L told me dat!!
he is also single as well! =)







ALL OF US!

The worst part was my journey back home,i had 2 walk all d way 2 the car in a dark n quiet taman,
then sesat again!
I drove all d way n ended up at the cementery!!!!!
It was already 1 o'clock sharp!
FEAR!!!!COLD SWEAT!!SHIVERING!!@_@"
I faster speed away n managed 2 go bak home safely!
luckily I didnt see any unnecessary "things".
Thank GOD for watching over me!
dats all for 2nite.
GOODNITE world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)