Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cleo Most Eligible Bachelor.

Hey people!
I saw something which makes me burst into laughter so I would love 2 share with all of u!
I was in KL for this weekends staying @ my bro's place.
While waiting for everyone 2 get ready 2 go out,
I took an old Cleo Magazine 2008 issue and flip them.

After flipping a few pages,
here comes this page!



Wow!It must be really interesting yeah!
HAWT manly bachelors!!
There are 50 finalists chosen for the competition and but 1 of them will be chosen as The Most Eligible Bachelor of 2008.

The 1st to 45th contestants are ok.
not dat bad looking.
But when i saw the 46th bachelor i was like WTH???????!!!
Its KENNY SIA!lol!
I suddenly felt there were too much of laughing gas around me at that moment!
*roll on the floor laughing,giggling*
lol!
U see his details!can make u laugh to death!lol!
Luckily he didnt smile n show his teeth!
POTONG STEAM ny!lol!
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha!




I think contestant number 8 is super cute!
he is the best looking among all!
I duno who was the winner but most probably its him!
Brian Lau!
dun tell me Kenny Sia won.
*nightmare*
LOL!
however,i think he stands a chance 2 win the funniest bachelor!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)