Monday, December 28, 2009

Pet.

Lets talk about my pet dog, SHAGGY.
he is turning 2 years old soon which is on 1st of Feb!
Im happy to have him around as my companion although he is getting more n more rebellious!
Shaggy, I hope u can stay hyperactive and healthy all the time and live till 100 X 7 years old!dun worry I still will play catching with u all the time~! =P



Exhausted ~!
Out of all the places in my house, he chose to rest in between my mum's slippers! =)



Shaggy Brown's sleeping time. have to wear clothes for him as he sleeps with me in the air-conditioned room everynight.=))



My mum took her slippers off cuz its smelly I think!hahahahaha!



Hi everyone, my fullname is Shaggy Brown!
I can shake hand with u if u wan!
Sorry for the messy look!
im gonna sleep already!
goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)