Tuesday, December 22, 2009

High School Prom.

Dat nite was an unforgettable nite!
how i wish dat time stopped that moment.
maybe we should drag the time back to dat prom night~
i was so glad to see all my frens in high school as well as guy frens~!
As u know I was from a girl school but I have many "good-looking" guy frens!wakakakaka!jk
They are my best buddies!
To all my Taylor's hawties, feel free to tell me if u wan me 2 intro them to u girls !
Trust me, they are nice people =P

i was so busy taking pictures with all of them present in the prom~!
Many of them had big changes till i couldn't recognize them!
know why>?
cuz they are too pretty dy!some even slim down!
then the guys oso turned to me more macho and manly dy!ahahahah~
fantastic boyyyyyy!

This prom was a great wan!
Most of my frens who have been to overseas for further studies also came back for this event~!
the feeling was so nice when we gather together and share with each other all the good old times we had 2gtr when we were in high school!
We have not meet each other ever since after we graduated from high school due to everyone's busy schedules.
in the end we were stoned and drunk !hahaha!
we had a blast thou~!

slept like a pig when i reached home at 4.30 in the morning~! =PPPP

Im looking forward for Stephanie's Christmas Eve gathering this coming thursday~!!!




All the handsome guys =P





No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)