Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve.

Christmas was a special one for me this year.
No longer countdown on the streets packed with people, no longer join the crowd partying in clubs.
I had dinner at Stephanie's place instead. Really enjoyed myself as we were so crazy playing crazy games,drinking alcohol and getting myself update about things happening ~
OMFG , that night was the 1st time ever I drank that much amount of alcohol ever since I was born! =P
i was forced to do so ok? cuz that's the rule of every damn game we played!
I was stoned and began to talk nonsense until my friends asked me not to crap anymore!
hahaha!



# 3 of us
look at my arm! very gross rite?it looks like a huge fugly birth mark!
FYI, dats the satay's shadow! LOl



Pretty Nat and I.



Let me tell u, the guy on the left hand side is the weirdest guy ever~!
see how the way he pose when taking this picture!
he thinks his back looks better than his face =P



I was like ??????
why me have to drink again ?? S.W.E.A.T~



This is the amount of bacardi I have to drink everytime i lost!
I think i drank alotttt of shots dy boy!
Steph said that its Chicks' drink =P



The amount of satays we ate~
damn scary man.
we all can really eat.
FYI, dat amount of satays was the second helping!!!!




ALL OF US ~!
(except of K7,the photographer =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)