Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Countdown?

I always have problems starting the first sentence in my latest post!=/

Well, fyi, Im having a long sem break now,
I have been staying in my nest 24/7 staring at these 4 walls again n again!
Im rotting soon lar!
I cant just rot at home with Shaggy,
Shag is very bored at home too u know,
must bring him to IKANO for a walk! =))


Planning planning planning and planning to go for a vacation with my frens!
Oh December,

Christmas?
New year?
Year end crazy mega sales???

Christmas going ????
New year going ??????
where to countdown?

*thinking hard*
any idea ?

oh yeah, I just curled my hair permanently.
does it suits me?
nice anot?
My bro said I can enter Zouk anytime as I look more mature!
no need to check IC =P










No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)