Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mercedes.GP.Petronas.F1 team.

I've been MIA for so long due to my busy schedules.
study and work at the same time just like a superwoman!
ended up being so so so tired like a cow!
overall its worth working as I've gained a lot of experiences and see different types of human behaviour~!
Working life isnt easy!



I worked there for 6 days and i'm glad dat Soo Kui Jien was there for all the days!=P



The crew.



Racing in the circuit by local F1 drivers.



Our heels!





Petronas gave us the shirt which cost RM 360!



My shoes and leggings!




Jing and I~

On the last day of work,we were all given the opportunity to play all the outdoor games!
so i tried everything;kart-racing and something like bungee jump!
it was extremely fun!!!wooo hooo~!!








IM FLYING!!!!!im like FLOATING IN THE AIR!!!
I saw KLCC below me!!!!hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)