Saturday, March 20, 2010

Event.

Its been forever ever since the last update from me!
My blog is so dead right now..
I wanna apologize to all my readers cuz I've been MIA for so long!
OK,lets talk about what I've done these few days as time is precious rite now.

I was busy working 2 earn some extra pocket money.
thou its really very tiring,its a very good experience for me cuz I can
meet new people and improve my communication skills when communicating with different types of people out there.
my whole body feels so stiff rite now as I stood for about 6 hours in a row.ouchhh~!
The event was grand and it turned out to be successful cuz i can see the whole club was packed thou its only for VVIPs,VIPs,Media,Bloggers and invited guests!
everyone had a blast dat nite.
free flow of Hennessy Long drink all night long!
Dats the reason why i saw so many drunkers!



We are under Hennessy VSOP.



We are in charge of the Hennessy Mixing Bar!



Entrance



Boss!



Hennessy VSOP and Hennessy Artistry Chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)