Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Title??

OK!its time 2 reveal the truth!
everyone,my Bob hair is actually a wig!
hahaha!
I didnt cut it!
Im still having a shiny,silky,long and curly hair just like Taylor Swift's.=P
I will do smtg different in future which is to cut away my beloved long hair 2 a bob hairstyle,but not NOW cuz im broke!
I had already spent alot of money on my hair,seriously no joke..
dats y I very sayang wanna cut it now....

oh yeah,I have shifted 2 a new place!
the hse its quite lovely thou.
I'm satisfied wif it so far.
only wanna complain about the parking!
Its quite scary la..
Everytime I have 2 run 2 my car n lock d door.
Then run to the lift!
I hope the security is strict so dat those bad people wont come in n kidnap me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)