Monday, April 19, 2010

PC fair _EPSON

Work work work!!
Worked in Pikom PC Fair 2010 for 3 days in a row.
I see different types of people,different scent of many people.
feel like wanna faint.lol
Had much laughter and fun thou we had 2 stand for so many hours!
Started to miss my friends dy!=(
My event supervisor is kinda bossy n he doesnt like photographers/public 2 take photos of me when I was working.
BUT...
what can I do when they insisted n offered to take a picture of me?
Dont tell me dat I have to say,No!U cant take pictures of me!
So damn rude isn't?
Arghhh,my face turned black after he told me that.
So in the end ppl said four of us "lanci" (arrogant) when we told them we wont take any pictures when working to the public.=/
Then later we still got take a few pictures.hahahaha!



We are models for Epson.









During the break..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)