Friday, February 5, 2010

Jusco,Melaka.

Jusco Melaka,the largest Jusco store in Malaysia is finally open 2day,(5th Febuary 2010)
after delaying for so long due to the explosion happened last year which took a worker's life.
It may sounds scary n I have a thought that their business wont be that good anymore after that tragic incident.
but..
It proved me wrong when I saw so many people in the store today!
I even spent the whole day there.
NOW,
Im so dead.
feel so weak and tired
Brought granny and aunties there and u know what,
I was there from 11am till 6pm!
Superb>????

Went for lunch at a chinese restaurant.
forgotten what's the name already but the restaurant sells many types of nutritious soups and desserts.



Vermicelli with abalone and scallop.



Vermicelli with nutritious soup.



Snow Jelly with gingko.



My cool,macho cousin.=P







Granny and her cutest grand-daughter!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)