Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cinderella Man

Im so bored nowadays cuz I have 2 spend all my time staying in my creep for 24/7.
seriously Im rotting..
3 months break is just too long already.
Most of my frens work part time 2 earn some money but I kept throwing my money!
Shit,dats really bad I know.Now no money for me 2 throw anymore,
Dats why i stay at home and watch my drama.
I found out this nice Korean drama!
which is quite interesting and entertaining!
Most importantly the actors and actresses are good looking.=O
Highly recommended.
watch it whenever ur free as this drama is quite popular~
The title is Cinderella Man.





Korea Casts( from left to right):
Han Eun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo,Im Yoon Ah, Song Chang Ui



This cute guy is the main actor.
If u are a Korean drama fan u will surely know him.
he is KWON SANG WOO!
too bad he is married,girls!
his smile can melt girls heart man..
To see him smiling,u
Must watch his drama.=P





Cant believe the fact that he is so masculine!!




I havent see this guy before but he is also good looking.
SONG CHANG UI.



IM YOON AH from a korean girl band called Girls Generation.
At first I didnt know dat she is also an actress until I see her acting in a drama in KBS world!=)
she is getting more and more famous
good job girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)