Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home Sicky Me.

im goin bak 2 KL again..
have been travelling up n down MELAKA-KL for d past few months..
i feel so tired n sad!
i miss home!!!
time flies!
dont really have d time 2 talk 2 my mum n hang out with my friends
sorry guys..

so now in gonna start a new uni life.
the word,"INDEPENDENT" must definately be on my mind
althou im not used to it.
met friends from different states,
different races,
as well as from various countries..
thank god that my housemates are all friendly..
i hope i'll have a new beginning here,
im aiming for a bright future.
i'll work hard 4 it
i wont dissapoint u mum

i promise..
to *Shine with Taylor's*


thanks for all the things you have done for me
all these while!
ur' appreciated!!!
take care of urself when im not with u.

i gtg now..
wont be able 2 update my blog so soon
cuz tere's no internet connection at my place in KL.

I'LL BE BACK!
lurve you all!muackks~!

1 comment:

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)