Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I must say this!please dont 'kembang'!haha!Credits to my buddy,May aka MAY MAY for helping me to make such an awesome template for my blog!we were so bored today during the computer class so we miss-used the computer~!we are supposed to log into our student portal n unisa website to read all those sucky notes but we ended up facebooking and decorating our blogs for the whole lesson~~lol!oh no please dont tell Mr Winston!haha!im lovin' this template so far!=P



i copied and pasted a pic of her in her blog!May!i know how 2 use the com ok?SO DONT LAUGH!=P im helping u to advertise!hahaha


The weather is terribly humit!my poor face cant adapt to it so....................
PIMPLES ARE ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!arghhhhh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)