Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New life,new me..

yo peeps!=P

Just realized i've not been updating my bloggie for bout a week already..aint easy 2be a blogger man!have 2 crack our heads 2 think wat 2 blog everyday!haha!just came bak from KL yesterday n i SO FREAKIN' TIRED..i think i've broke the record of sleeping more than 12 hours last few days!lol!im not surprised but im not a SLEEPYHEAD ok??=P i've been traveling here n tere almost every week man due 2 my further studies n hostel thingy!im still finding a place 2 rent!i wana rent a room in SURIAMAS CONDO!do any1 has an empty lot or room tere with some friendly gals roommates???if yes please contact me!i would love 2 rent from you!haha!

Gonna start uni life soon..im so worried!have 2 be totally independent already..my A LEVELS results will be out soon smr!haih haih!im so frustrated man!dat day i just received a letter from my former college.we r given a password..then we have 2 check in the internet again 2 view our results form Cambridge A-Levels..yer!i hate this part!phobia man!last time oso like dat!when we were all so nervous to view our results,the website down cuz too many viewers dy!so terrible man!aiyoyoh!i got a lot of things 2 be worried about lar!so damn stress~!i think u guys will be seeing me in white hair soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)