Saturday, July 17, 2010

Maison KL.

"What to wear??????"
I'm facing this problem everyday before going out!
Hmmm!I have so many clothes in my closet but I feel sick with all of it!I felt that most of my clothes are no longer suitable 4 me.
Some are too tight, too loose, ugly, not nice, etc etc..
I wanna re-transform everything in my closet but I dun have d capital to do so..
=/

Maison"ing" wif buddies on Ladies Night.
So damn freaking packed with clubbers dat night.
That was my first time being there
The DJs there are so damn horny!
They asked a few wild and hawt chicks to go on stage to put ice cubes on their breasts for few minutes n even asked whether if they are Virgin in public!
Yucks~







I supposed to wear a white blouse n tie my hair up b4 goin to the club.
But then I think its too formal??
It's more like goin 2 d office rather than club?Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)