Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!





























Wee~!
Im so happy on my 19th birthday this year!
I really enjoyed to the blast!
had good food, nice presents, family,frens and my beloved's companion!
most importantly, WISHES from everyone especially those unexpected frens!
if u guys happen to read this post,
im really very happy!
a big thank you to u guys!
muax~!
oh yeah,i've been waiting for my present from someone!
pandai pandai lar!
u know who u are!
I will remember!
haha! =P

oh yeah,
do u guys realised that i didnt upload any picture of my birthday cake??
haha!
the picture will be uploaded soon!soon soon!
it was taken in my fren's camera!
waiting for her to post those pictures!
n this year i've celebrated my birtday for 1.2.3.4 times!!!
so nice!
so enjoyable!
=))))))

one more time,im gonna go out with one of my bestie,MAY!
she will be coming to Malacca to eat n also 2 visit me lar LOL!
so,i will be her tour guide!
for FREE!
but for a day ny ar! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)