Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TQ

I'd really like to thank you
From the bottom of my heart
And though sometimes words are not enough
There’s no better place to start

Because your always very kind to me
In my times of need
An act i truly regard
As a very noble deed

And though it,aS Said that no 2 person
Can ever be the same
Well if this really is a fact
Then what a crying shame

Because if there were more like you
Amongst the human race
The world would surely be
So much a better place

So in case throughout my busy life
I never take the time
To show my appreciation
I give you this thank you rhyme


I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.


Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact!

Thank you,
for accompanying me when im all alone
for loving me
for being there for me
for following my blog
for filling up my stomach =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK IT n i will love u more!=)